Pathway to Science: Enhanced Digital Edition
Hours per week 4
Works perfectly with
Pathway to Science: Enhanced Digital Edition is based on the Scientific Method, where students observe, question, experiment and discover the world around them. As this version is only available online, all the activities are fully interactive, with integrated audio and video. Learners also develop competencies in science while developing their English language proficiency.
A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
With Pathway to Science: Enhanced Digital Edition, students will:
- interactively observe, question, experiment and discover the world around them through motivating, educational activities online.
- perform a hands-on practical experiment for each topic in the Science Lab lesson.
- explore competencies in science while advancing and enriching their English language proficiency.
- satisfy your and their curricular needs through a broad range of scientific topics.
- experience blended learning and the flipped classroom with the new enhanced online-only format.
- have fun and learn simultaneously with videos from The Happy Scientist and Developing Experts.